Are you ready for Super Bowl Sunday party? Baked Spicy BLT Dip recipe is a savory dip seasoned with paprika and black pepper, perfect for all those who like spicy game-watching food. It`s a real treat combined with crackers and lettuce..
Greetings to all football fans and food lovers. Game Day is getting closer. I am sure you can hardly wait for the game to start and that you are already making plans for the day.All you need is a good mood, good company, good food aaaaand the game can start. Don‘t waste too much energy on preparing food, save it for cheering. That‘s why I suggest Baked Spicy BLT Dip. Make it in 5 min and bake it for 25 min.
I suggest you to take a quick look to another incredible game day recipe No Bake Cheddar Bacon DIP.
While the dip is in the oven, you can prepare drinks, clean the room, or dress up…. I am sure everything will be about the Game Day. After 25 minutes, take the dip out of the oven and serve it with your favorite crackers, chips and lettuce and enjoy every moment of the game and of course every bite of this extraordinary appetizer.
Season the Game Day with this fantastic Bacon Lettuce Tomato DIP.
- 0.5 pound Bacon, cooked and chopped
- 4-5 Cherry Tomatoes or 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped Green onions
- 1 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 clove minced Garlic
- 1/8 tbsp paprika
- 1/8 black pepper
- Crackers, Chips, Lettuce
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Prepare 8x8 inch baking pan.
- Put cream cheese, Greek yogurt and mayonnaise in a large bowl. Mix until well combined and the mixture is creamy.
- Add shredded cheddar cheese, chopped bacon, tomato, green onion, garlic and spices. Stir well and put in a baking pan.
- Bake for about 25 min.
- Serve with crackers, bruschetti, chips and lettuce.
Baked Spicy BLT Dip Recipe