Crack Chicken Tortilla Roll Ups
is a light and tasty appetizer, perfect for every occasion. You will surely enjoy the amazing taste of these bites. Tortillas filled with cream cheese, cheddar cheese, bacon, chicken and ranch mix, are rolled, then sliced into bites and they are a perfect choice for Game Day. They can be prepared for holidays, parties, potluck or even for snacks.
There are many recipes for tortilla roll ups on my blog, since I prepare them quite often. Everyone in my family loves them. Why do I like tortilla roll ups? Well, they are quick and easy to make, they are delicious and bite size, they look great on a buffet and most importantly – they quickly disappear from the plate. Your guests will love these charming bites and Game Day is a perfect chance to try out these Tortilla Roll Ups!
What ingredients are necessary to make Crack Chicken Tortilla Roll Ups?
- Cream cheese
- Ranch mix
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Chopped cooked bacon
- Cooked shredded chicken
- Large flour tortillas
How to prepare Crack Chicken Tortilla Roll Ups?
Mix cream cheese, ranch mix and milk. Then add cheddar cheese, bacon and chicken and mix until it’s combined. Spread 1/6 of mixture on tortilla and roll it tight. Repeat the same procedure until you use up all the ingredients, then wrap each tortilla separately and leave in the fridge for at least one hour. Finally, cut them into 0.5 inch slices before serving. As you can see – quick, easy and delicious. These tortilla roll ups will definitely be a hit!
Tips and tricks:
Leave the tortillas in the fridge for at least 1 h before serving, until the cheese gets solid.
Make sure to drain cream cheese, so that your Crack chicken tortilla roll ups wouldn’t be soggy.
Use a very sharp or serrated knife to cut tortillas nicely.
How to store the leftovers?
Keep them refrigerated in an airtight container, up to 3 days. I don’t recommend freezing them.
If you like this kind of bites, take a look at APPETIZERS. More interesting recipes for Game Day can be found here GAME DAY. All your guests will love these bites, perfect for any occasion. So, get busy, prepare them and enjoy their amazing taste.
- 16 oz Cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoon milk
- 2 tablespoon ranch mix
- 1 1/3 cup chopped cooked bacon
- 1 1/2 cup cooked shredded chicken
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 ( 10 inch) flour tortillas
- In a medium sized dish, mix cream cheese, ranch mix and milk. then add shredded cheddar cheese, chopped, cooked bacon and cooked shredded chicken and mix some more until it’s combined.
- Next, divide the mixture among 6 large flour tortillas and roll them up tight. Repeat the same procedure until you use up all the ingredients.
- Finally, wrap each tortilla into plastic wrap and leave in the fridge for at least 1 hour. Cut them into 0.5 inch slices before serving, using a very sharp or serrated knife.
- Leave the tortillas in the fridge for at least 1 h before serving, until the cheese gets solid. Make sure to drain cream cheese, so that your Crack chicken tortilla roll ups wouldn’t be soggy. Use a very sharp or serrated knife to cut tortillas nicely.
- How to store the leftovers? Keep them refrigerated in an airtight container, up to 3 days. I don’t recommend freezing them.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 36 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 95Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 25mgSodium: 139mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 4g