This Easy Pecan Pumpkin Coffee Cake is just perfect for breakfast or brunch with a cup of coffee, in fall. It is soft and moist, made of pumpkin and topped with crunchy brown sugar, cinnamon and pecan topping – so simple and yet incredibly delicious.
I’ve tried a few pumpkin recipes these days and make the best of pumpkin season. After Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Muffins, I’ve prepared Pumpkin Pancakes and now Easy Pecan Pumpkin Coffee Cake. All these desserts are great for breakfast or brunch in fall and they are quick and easy to prepare.
There are many different versions of coffee cakes, with many different flavors, but since it´s time for fall desserts – Easy Pecan Pumpkin Coffee Cake is perfect. You will enjoy each morning with its amazing taste. I just love Easy Pecan Pumpkin Coffee Cake, especially its crunchy pecan topping – it’s unbelievable.
This cake is perfect for a weekend breakfast/brunch when the whole family is together. Begin your weekend with a cup of coffee, pleasant conversation and this delicious cake. You will definitely enjoy it.
Which ingredients do you need to make Pecan Pumpkin Coffee Cake?
- All purpose flour
- Granulated sugar
- Brown sugar
- Ground cinnamon
- Ground nutmeg
- Baking powder
- Baking soda
- Pumpkin puree
- Vegetable oil
- Vanilla extract
- Unsalted butter
How to prepare Easy Pecan Pumpkin Coffee Cake?
Start by combining all purpose flour, granulated sugar, brown sugar, baking powder, and baking soda, salt, ground cinnamon and ground nutmeg. In a separate dish, mix pumpkin puree, milk, vegetable oil and vanilla until it becomes smooth.
Then, add dry ingredients and mix some more, until it’s well combined and then spread the batter into 9 inch cake pan or spring form pan. Next, combine flour, brown sugar, cinnamon and melted butter, fold in chopped pecans and spread over the batter in the cake pan. Bake the cake at 350 F for about 40 min or until the toothpick comes out clean or with a few crumbs on it.
WELL THIS WAS JUST A SHORT VERSION OF THE RECIPE. MORE DETAILED RECIPE ALONG WITH ALL THE NECESSARY INGREDIENTS AND THEIR QUANTITIES CAN BE FOUND IN THE RECIPE CARD AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST.
As you can see, making Pecan Pumpkin Coffee Cake is quite simple and the result is a perfect coffee cake you will love and that will help you enjoy a cup of morning coffee with your loved ones. Since it´s a pumpkin season, I suggest you make the best of it and try some of our popular recipes, that you can find here > PUMPKIN DESSERTS.
If you like coffee, you can enjoy your favorite beverage with Easy Pecan Pumpkin Coffee Cake. It’s easy to prepare and it will surely improve your morning coffee ritual. Enjoy this delicious combination.
- PUMPKIN CAKE
- 2 cups All purpose flour
- 2/3 cup Granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup Brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground nutmeg
- 1 cup Pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup Vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 tablespoon Unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup Brown sugar
- 2 1/2 tablespoon All purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon Ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Pecans, chopped
- TO MAKE PUMPKIN CAKE – start by preheating the oven at 350 F. Meanwhile, butter and flour 9 inch cake pan or spring form pan, and set aside.
- In a medium dish, combine all purpose flour, granulated sugar, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, ground cinnamon and ground nutmeg.
- in a large dish mix pumpkin puree, milk, vegetable oil and vanilla, at medium speed, until it gets smooth.
- Then add dry ingredients, lower the speed and mix some more, until it is well combined. Spread the batter in the pan.
- TO MAKE TOPPING - whisk flour, brown sugar, cinnamon and melted butter, in a medium dish, until it´s combined, then fold in chopped pecans.
- Spread over the batter in the cake pan and bake for about 40 min or until the toothpick comes out clean or with a few crumbs on it.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 450Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 16gCholesterol: 13mgSodium: 283mgCarbohydrates: 65gFiber: 3gSugar: 39gProtein: 4g