Fresh Peach Cream Cheese Cake is light and simple summer cake that is easy to make and is eaten quickly. Cream cheese and fresh peaches make it so good.
I love this cake and I often prepare it. Maybe, it‘s because I love peaches. Summer is coming – fresh fruit cakes, as well. Fresh Peach Cream Cheese Cake is one of them. I am always happy to see first fresh peaches at the grocer‘s.
Since I love them, I also like all desserts made of them. My favorite is definitely Fresh Peach Cream Cheese Cake – simple, light, soft cake with fresh, juicy peaches. They match perfectly with a soft cake, making it juicy and fresh.
You can choose some other fruit, or make your own combination. This Fresh Peach Cream Cheese Cake is ideal for brunch or a snack with a glass of milk, ice tea or fresh citrus juice. This cake has a smell of childhood and, somehow, it always takes me back to that period and makes me smile.
Fresh Peach Cream Cheese Cake is easy to prepare, like most of the recipes on our blog. Light and simple desserts, that are not too sweet, are what I like and Fresh Peach Cream Cheese Cake is just like that.
If you like cakes, check out our Cakes page. If cheese and fresh fruit cakes are your favorite, take a look at Fresh Strawberry Cream Cheese Cake. All the fans of various sweets – chocolate, cheesecakes, cakes and quick desserts should check our Desserts page.
Summer will soon be here with lots of sunny days and a basket full of fresh fruit. Enjoy it!
- 2 cups cake flour
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 oz cream cheese
- 5 tablespoon unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar, divided
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt
- 3 cups peeled and sliced fresh peaches, divided
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line the bottom of a 9 inch spring form pan and I grease the sides with butter. Set aside.
- In a large dish combine flour, cornstarch, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In another large dish beat cream cheese and butter with an electric mixer at medium speed, for about a minute.
- Add 1 cup sugar and beat until creamy.
- Continue beating, adding eggs, vanilla and Greek yogurt until well combined.
- Add flour mixture and beat until well combined, at low speed.
- Fold in 2 cups sliced peaches.
- Spread evenly in the pan. Place the rest of sliced peaches and sprinkle with ¼ cup sugar.
- Bake for 55-60 min or until the toothpick comes out clean or with a few crumbs on it.
- Take out of the oven, leave for 5 minutes and remove the sides of the pan.
Store in a well sealed container, possibly air fresh, or keep covered with plastic foliage, at a room temperature, up to 3 days.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 356Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 70mgSodium: 198mgCarbohydrates: 55gFiber: 1gSugar: 30gProtein: 6g