I have a special recipe for all of you who love vegan food – No Bake Vegan Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies. These are delicious healthy cookies made of gluten free oat and peanut butter, enriched with coconut oil and coconut milk.
Mmmmm, that sounds tasty and trust me, it really is. These crunchy treats are a great snack after training, when you need extra energy or when you feel like eating something sweet.
They are healthy and delicious meal for whole family and they are great for all those on gluten free diet. All you need is a few ingredients, a couple of minutes and some good will. Take a look most popular vegan recipes on our blog Chocolate Almond Granola Bars and Easy Vegan Peanut Butter Energy Bites.
I love No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies, because they are easy to make, no bake and they are delicious. I like being outdoors, so we often go for long walks or cycle. My husband and our son like to play basketball and we always bring No Bake Vegan Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies with us. The combination of fresh air and healthy food is great. Delicious + healthy + no bake + easy to make = No Bake Vegan Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies.
- 1/2 - 2/3 cup Dark Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup Coconut Milk
- 1/3 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/4 cup Gluten Free Rolled Oat
- 1.5 oz (ounce) Dark Chocolate (70-80% cocoa solids)
- Place wax paper on the kitchen surface.
- Combine brown sugar, coconut milk and coconut oil in a large saucepan over medium - high heat. Bring to boil, stirring all the time. Remove from heat.
- Add peanut butter and vanilla extract. Stir well, until all ingredients are well combined.
- Finally, add oat and stir well.
- Drop ice cream scoops of mixture and place on the wax paper.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate.
Leave the cookies to cool and set for about an hour.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 11 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 141Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 40mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 1gSugar: 6gProtein: 2g