Strawberry Yum Yum – this quick and easy recipe, for no bake, layered dessert will surely become one of your favorites. What makes this cake truly delicious is graham cracker layer, followed by cheesecake, and then strawberry layer, whipped topping and all is topped with graham cracker crumbs and fresh strawberries.
I love recipes like this one, for creamy, light desserts that I can easily make and enjoy tasting. My family really likes Strawberry Yum Yum, so I often prepare it and we enjoy its incredible taste, together. You will love it even more, if you are a fan of Strawberries.
All you need to prepare Strawberry Yum Yum are a couple of simple ingredients, like:
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Melted butter
- Cream cheese
- Heavy whipping cream
- Powdered sugar
- Vanilla extract
- Granulated sugar
- Lemon juice
How to prepare Strawberry Yum Yum?
You should start with preparing strawberry filling, which is actually, very quick and easy. Wash and clean strawberries, first and then slice them. In a medium dish combine strawberries, lemon juice and sugar and cook them at medium heat. Meanwhile, combine cornstarch and water in a small dish, then add to strawberry mixture, as soon as it starts boiling. Stir well and boil until it thickens, then remove from heat and let cool at a room temperature.
To prepare crust – Combine graham cracker crumbs with melted butter saving 1/2 cup for later, while pressing the rest on the bottom of 9×13 inch pan.
To prepare whipped cream – beat heavy whipping cream with 2 spoonful of sugar and vanilla extract until stiff peaks form.
Prepare cheesecake filling – start by beating cream cheese and powdered sugar until it gets smooth. Next, fold in 1/3 whipped cream and spread over the graham cracker crust.
Strawberry filling comes next, just make sure that it´s completely cooled and we finish with whipped cream layer and top with 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs and fresh strawberries.
WELL THIS WAS JUST A SHORT VERSION OF THE RECIPE AND THE LONGER ONE ALONG WITH ALL THE INGREDIENTS YOU CAN FIND IN THE RECIPE CARD AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST.
As you can see, preparing Strawberry Yum Yum is quite simple. It takes only 30 minutes of your time to make this simple, yet delicious dessert. It´s refreshing taste is just perfect for warm spring and hot summer days, although it can be prepared any time you feel like eating strawberries . If you like layered, no bake desserts, take a look at LAYERED DESSERTS…
Looking for more ideas? Visit our DESSERTS page. This recipe is sooo good that you’re gonna prepare it over and over again. Spring is almost here, so welcome it in a good mood with Strawberry Yum Yum and your family and friends enjoying the taste of this amazing dessert..
- 4 cups Strawberries
- 3/4 cup Granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoon Lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon Cornstarch
- 2 Tablespoon Water
- 2 cups Graham cracker crumbs (about 15 whole Graham crackers), divided
- 6 Tablespoon Unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cups Heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup plus 2 tablespoon Powdered sugar
- 8 oz Cream cheese, softened
- TO PREPARE STRAWBERRY FILLING - First wash and clean strawberries then slice them. In a medium dish combine strawberries, lemon juice and sugar and boil them at medium heat.
- Meanwhile, combine cornstarch and water in a small dish, then add to strawberry mixture, as soon as it starts boiling. Stir well and boil until it thickens, then remove from heat and let cool at a room temperature.
- TO PREPARE CRUST - Spray 9X13 inch pan with non stick spray. Set aside. Combine graham cracker crumbs with melted butter and save 1/2 cup for later, while pressing the rest on the bottom of 9x13 inch pan.
- TO PREPARE WHIPPED CREAM – beat heavy whipping cream in a large dish with 2 spoonful of sugar and vanilla extract until stiff peaks form and set aside.
- TO PREPARE CHEESECAKE FILLING – beat cream cheese and powdered sugar in a large bowl, until it gets smooth, then, fold in 1/3 whipped cream.
- FINALLY, spread cheesecake filling over graham cracker crust, then strawberry filling comes (make sure it´s completely cooled) and finish with the remaining whipped cream.
- Top with 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs and fresh strawberries.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 20 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 234Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 47mgSodium: 82mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 1gSugar: 13gProtein: 2g