Calling out for all of the chocoholics! Chocoholic Chocolate Chip Muffins recipe.. for complete chocolate pleasure, these muffins are a chocolate-lover’s dream ♥
We love the taste of chocolate muffins, because chocolate relaxes and awakens pleasant feeling of satisfaction and happiness. My family and friends adore these chocolate muffins.
After most popular Cheesecake recipes on our blog (currently 3rd and 4th of all time) – No Bake Layered Chocolate Mini Cheesecake and No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Bars I`ve decided to make these Chocoholic Chocolate Chip Muffins, you will be satisfied, for sure.
Whole milk keeps these scrumptious muffins moist and tasty. Get this five-star and easy-to-follow Chocoholic Chocolate Chip Muffins recipe from Dragana’s Sweet Spicy Kitchen. Light and moist muffins. Chocolate enjoyment for the whole family. YUM. I love it!
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 chocolate chip, semi sweet
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a 12-cup muffin pan with paper liners, set aside.
- In a medium size bowl combine cocoa, all purpose flour, baking powder, pinch of salt and mix well. Set aside
- Mix butter and sugar in a large bowl, using electric mixer, at medium speed for 2-3 minutes.
- Add eggs, whole milk and vanilla extract and mix one minute until well combined.
- Then add the mixture of solid ingredients and mix briefly until equalize.
- At the end pour chocolate chip and mix well.
- Fill each muffin cup about ¾ full.
- Bake at 375 F for 35 minutes or when toothpick comes out clean.
Let them cool for about 20-30 minutes, serve it and enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 201Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 53mgSodium: 174mgCarbohydrates: 25gFiber: 1gSugar: 18gProtein: 3g