These No Bake Chocolate Mini Cheesecakes are dessert perfect for any occasion, especially holidays. There is chocolate in the crust, cheesecake, ganache and topping – these mini cheesecakes are all made of chocolate! Crunchy Oreo crust, decadent creamy, smooth cheesecake filling, chocolate ganache and fluffy chocolate whipped cream – in one word – perfection.
All the chocolate fans will love these minis. Strong chocolate flavor from crust to topping – a chocolate dream. When you make No Bake Chocolate Mini Cheesecakes once, you will surely make them over and over again. They are very delicious, simply irresistible and they are a hit in any occasion. What I especially like is that they are not baked and their texture is perfectly creamy and smooth.
This is one of those recipes that you simply have to try. There are four layers, each different from the other and combined they are divine. Strong chocolate flavor best describes these No bake Chocolate Mini Cheesecakes. These cute individual cheesecakes will be winners at any party or gathering, for sure. I especially like that they are quick and easy to prepare and they can be made ahead of time.
The crust is made of Oreo crumbs and butter, cheesecake filling from cream cheese, sour cream, powdered sugar, vanilla, semi – sweet chocolate and heavy whipping cream. Chocolate ganache is made of heavy whipping cream and semi – sweet chocolate. For chocolate whipping cream you will need heavy whipping cream, cocoa powder, powdered sugar and vanilla. When these simple ingredients are combined, they make magic.
How to make these Easy No Bake Chocolate Mini Cheesecakes? You can find all the details at the bottom of the post, in the recipe card.
Tips and tricks for preparing perfect Easy No Bake Chocolate Mini Cheesecakes:
Always use full fat cream cheese and sour cream to get the perfect flavor.
Use room temperature ingredients. Cream cheese, sour cream should be taken out of the fridge for 1 hour before using. It is best if they are completely softened, to room temperature.
Make sure to use cold heavy whipping cream to beat it faster and easier and get stiff peaks.
Do not overbeat cheesecake filling. This stands for almost all types of cheesecakes. Beat on medium speed until smooth. That’s enough. If you beat for too long, a lot of air gets into the filling, which loses its smooth texture and becomes full of holes..
How to store this dessert? In the fridge, in an airtight container, for up to 5 days.
Can it be frozen? Yes, it can. Make sure to cool them completely in the fridge before freezing. Put them in a freezer box and freeze for up to 2 months. Thaw in the fridge overnight.
Chocolate fans, you came to the right place. Take a look at more recipes here > CHOCOLATE RECIPES. All of you who like mini cheesecakes MINI CHEESECAKES is the perfect place for you. You can also try to make this amazing No Bake Chocolate Tart from a famous blogger Lidia’s Cookbook.
These mini chocolate cheesecakes are very tasty, simply irresistible. I love the way they look and especially taste, they are really special. Strong chocolate flavor in every bite of these mini cheesecakes tempts you to make them again and you surely will, because when you try them once, you won’t be able to resist them! Enjoy!
- 1 1/2 cup Oreo crumbs
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 6 ounces semi sweet chocolate, finely chopped (170 gr)
- 16 ounces full fat cream cheese, softened (450gr)
- 2 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 Oz semi sweet chocolate (85gr)
CHOCOLATE WHIPPED CREAM
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
TO MAKE OREO CRUST
- Line 12 cup muffin tin with paper liners. Set aside. Mix Oreo crumbs and melted butter until the crumbs moisten. Divide the mixture among the cups in the muffin tin and press to form a firm layer.
TO MAKE CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE FILLING
- First, melt chocolate. The best way to do it is to use a double boiler. Pour 1 inch of water into a deep pan and heat over medium heat. Place the glass bowl over the pan so that the bottom does not touch the water in the pan.
- Put finely chopped chocolate in a glass bowl. When the water starts to boil, reduce the heat to low and stir the chocolate with a spatula until it melts and becomes smooth. Remove from heat and let cool.
- While the chocolate is cooling, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla at medium speed until smooth. In a separate bowl, whip heavy whipping cream on high speed, until stiff peaks form.
- Add the cooled melted chocolate to the cheesecake filling and beat to combine. Do not overbeat. A TIP: Make sure the chocolate isn’t too hot, it should be lukewarm to touch. Also, don’t let it cool too much and become solid, it will be hard to beat it and there will be lumps.
- Carefully mix in the whipped cream. Divide the mixture among the muffin tins.
TO MAKE CHOCOLATE GANCHE
- Heat the heavy whipping cream in a small saucepan over medium heat. Remove from heat before it boils.
- Pour the heated heavy whipping cream into the bowl with the chopped chocolate, cover and leave for 1 minute, then whisk until the chocolate melts and becomes smooth. Top each mini cheesecake with chocolate ganache.
TO MAKE CHOCOLATE WHIPPED CREAM
- Beat the cold heavy whipping cream, cocoa powder, powdered sugar and vanilla first on low speed for 1 min and then on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Transfer chocolate whipped cream to a piping bag, then pipe cheesecakes. Top with a chocolate bars.
- Cool in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours, preferably overnight.
- Always use full fat cream cheese and sour cream to get the perfect flavor.
- Use room temperature ingredients. Cream cheese, sour cream should be taken out of the fridge for 1 hour before using. It is best if they are completely softened, to room temperature.
- Make sure to use cold heavy whipping cream to beat it faster and easier and get stiff peaks.
- Do not overbeat cheesecake filling. This stands for almost all types of cheesecakes. Beat on medium speed until smooth. That’s enough. If you beat for too long, a lot of air gets into the filling, which loses its smooth texture and becomes full of holes..
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 504Total Fat: 38gSaturated Fat: 23gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 89mgSodium: 174mgCarbohydrates: 39gFiber: 2gSugar: 32gProtein: 5g