Easy Lemon Cheesecake Lasagna is a quick and simple layered dessert just perfect for Easter. Tasty Golden Oreo base, cheesecake layer, lemon pudding layer and whipped topping on top. It´s so yummy and looks great, too.
This no bake dessert is made of a few simple ingredients and is perfect for Easter. There are 4 layers with 4 different tastes and together they make a perfect combination.
The first layer is made of Golden Oreo crumbs and butter and then comes a cheesecake layer made of cream cheese, whipped cream, white chocolate and powdered sugar. Lemon layer goes next and it´s made of instant lemon pudding and milk. Finally, whipped topping comes on top and it´s made of whipped cream and powdered sugar.
I love this dessert because it´s very light and refreshing and it can be easily made. Easy Lemon Cheesecake Lasagna will surely complete your Easter lunch in the best way.
What do you need to make Easy Lemon Cheesecake Lasagna?
- Golden Oreo cookies
- Unsalted butter
- Cream cheese
- White chocolate
- Powdered sugar
- Heavy whipping cream
- Lemon instant pudding mix
- Lemon slices
How to make Easy Lemon Cheesecake Lasagna?
Start with mixing crushed Oreo and melted butter that should be pressed on the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch pan, so that solid layer is made. Next, beat heavy whipping cream and powdered sugar in a large dish until stiff peaks form. Meanwhile, beat cream cheese in a separate dish, until it becomes smooth. Fold in melted white chocolate and 1/2 whipped cream and then spread it over the Oreo layer. Put it in the fridge to cool and become solid. What you need to do next is to put instant lemon pudding mix and milk in a medium sized dish and then whisk it until it thickens. Spread it over the cheesecake layer and then spread the rest of the whipped cream over the lemon pudding layer. The dessert should be kept in the fridge for at least 4 hours before serving.
Well, this was just a short version of the recipe that you can find at the bottom of the post, along with the quantity of the necessary ingredients.
Easter is coming and we need to think about what to prepare. I suggest Easy Lemon Cheesecake Lasagna. If you need more recipes for the upcoming holiday, please visit our EASTER or DESSERTS page. Lemon fans will love these recipes LEMON MAGIC CAKE. Make Easy Lemon Cheesecake Lasagna and enjoy its incredible taste.
- 14.3 oz crushed Golden Oreo Cookies
- 1/3 cup Unsalted butter, melted
- 8 oz Cream cheese, softened
- 4 oz White chocolate, melted
- 6 tbsp Powdered sugar
- 16 oz Heavy whipping cream
- 2 (3.4 oz) package Lemon instant pudding mix
- 3 cups Milk, cold
- Lemon slices for decoration
- TO MAKE THE BASE LAYER you need to mix crushed Oreo and melted butter in a medium sized dish and then press the mixture on the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch pan, so that solid layer is made.
- TO MAKE THE CHEESECAKE LAYER start with beating heavy whipping cream and powdered sugar in a large dish until stiff peaks form. Meanwhile, beat cream cheese in a separate dish, until it becomes smooth. Fold in melted white chocolate and 1/2 whipped cream and then spread it over the Oreo layer. Put it in the fridge to cool and become solid.
- TO MAKE THE LEMON PUDDING LAYER you need to put instant lemon pudding mix and milk in a medium sized dish and then whisk it until it thickens. Spread it over the cheesecake layer.
- Spread the rest of the WHIPPED CREAM over the lemon pudding layer. You can use slices of lemon to decorate the dessert.
It should be kept in the fridge for at least 4 hours before serving.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 15 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 628Total Fat: 53gSaturated Fat: 31gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 19gCholesterol: 135mgSodium: 220mgCarbohydrates: 34gFiber: 1gSugar: 20gProtein: 7g