This homemade Cranberry Orange Fudge made with white chocolate, sweetened condensed milk, dried cranberries, orange zest and orange extract is a quick and easy recipe you have to try for Christmas 2023.
So, only 6 ingredients and 15 minutes of your time are enough for this amazing treat. Dried cranberries and grated orange zest, dipped in white chocolate and sweetened condensed milk, a harmony of flavors melting in your mouth.
This Cranberry Orange Fudge looks nice on your holiday table and tempts you to try them. The holiday euphoria is going on and I’m really enjoying everything connected with this time of year. What I especially like is preparing delicious desserts and I’m happy to share recipes with you.
Let’s start with the ingredients that are necessary to make this amazing treat – Cranberry Orange Fudge:
White chocolate – provides a rich taste and creamy texture.
Sweetened condensed milk – gives extra sweetness, smooth texture and helps the ingredients integrate.
Unsalted butter – for richer taste and finer texture.
Dried cranberries – provide sour sweet taste and chewy chunks in a cream fudge.
Grated orange zest gives a spicy aroma.
Orange extract is used for extra aroma, as an enhancer.
Yes, that is all and trust me, you don’t need anything else.
Tips for a perfect Cranberry Orange Fudge:
Use high quality white chocolate for richer taste. Chop the chocolate finely so that it melts more easily.
Make sure that the bottom of a heat proof bowl in the double boiler does not touch the water in the pan below.
How to store? In an airtight container, refrigerated for up to 7 days.
Can it be frozen? Yes, cut into cubes and put in a freezer box with parchment paper between the layers.
You need to try these Holiday treat
This Fudge is a perfect treat for Thanksgiving Dinner, Christmas menu or New Year‘s Eve feast. Cranberry Orange Fudge is quick, simple and easy to prepare.
It’s a perfect treat for a Christmas party or an addition to your cookie box. Days are getting shorter and Christmas is getting closer. Welcome it ready, joyful and happy with people you love. Happy Holidays!!
I love quick and easy recipes that always work and don’t require a lot of time, Cranberry Orange Fudge is one of them. If you like recipes like this one, check out these amazing Cranberry Pistachio Fudge, at first glance it’s so similar, yet so different.
If you like Cranberry recipes for Christmas you can try to make this delicious Christmas Cranberry Coffee Cake. For all of you who want to welcome Christmas ready, you can find amazing recipes here – CHRISTMAS RECIPES.
- 18 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- 1 can ( 14 ounces ) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- zest of 3 oranges
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- Line the bottom and sides of an 8X8 inch baking pan with parchment paper; set aside.
- Set aside some cranberries and grated orange zest to sprinkle on top.
- Pour water into a pot and heat on high heat until boiling. In a heatproof bowl ( I used a glass one ) put chopped chocolate, sweetened condensed milk and butter.
- When the water in the pot starts boiling, reduce the heat so that it simmers, place a heatproof bowl over the pot to make a double boiler.
- Make sure that the bottom of the bowl doesn’t touch water in the pot, keep the distance of about 2 inches between them. Stir with spatula constantly until the chocolate melts and it becomes completely smooth, about 8 minutes.
- When it's ready, remove from heat and, working quickly, add the dried cranberries, grated orange peel and orange extract and mix until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into the already prepared pan, spread evenly and smooth the top. Sprinkle with cranberries and orange peel. Leave in the refrigerator for 6 hours or overnight. Cut into cubes before serving.
- Use high quality white chocolate for richer taste. Chop the chocolate finely so that it melts more easily.
- Make sure that the bottom of a heat proof bowl in the double boiler does not touch the water in the pan below
- How to store? In an airtight container, refrigerated for up to 7 days.
- Can it be frozen? Yes, cut into cubes and put in a freezer box with parchment paper between the layers.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 36 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 102Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 4mgSodium: 15mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 1gSugar: 13gProtein: 1g