Easy Snickerdoodle Blondies – these soft and chewy blondies with cinnamon sugar topping are very tasty and ready in only 45 minutes! This is a great recipe for holiday season baking, perfect for Thanksgiving or Christmas.
If you like snickerdoodle cookies and you’re looking for a recipe you don’t need much time to prepare, you’re in the right place. Easy Snickerdoodle Blondies taste like cookies and they’re quicker and easier to make, without rolling, just bake them in a pan. How great is that!
I love quick and easy recipes, especially to share them with you and I hope you enjoy preparing them as much as I do. It’s so quick and easy to make the dough, sprinkle it with cinnamon and sugar, bake, cut into cubes and enjoy their amazing taste. This recipe is perfect for fall days and the time is right to try these perfect blondies.
Let’s start with the ingredients necessary for making these amazing blondies:
Dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, salt and one more, very important ingredient – cream of tartar. It’s a dry, powdery product created as a by-product in the production of wine. It gives Snickerdoodle blondies a specific tang and chewy texture! This is a very important ingredient for this recipe and I do not recommend leaving it out or using any substitutes.
Wet ingredients include butter, first melted, then cooled, white granulated sugar, light brown sugar, milk, eggs, vanilla extract.
Mix sugar and cinnamon for the topping. Simple ingredients for a very tasty dessert.
Preparing Easy Snickerdoodle Blondies is very easy, it will only take 15 minutes to make them:
Let’s take one step at a time.
Step 1. Prepare topping.
Step 2. Sift dry ingredients.
Step 3. Stir the wet ingredients.
Step 4. Add the dry ingredients to get a fine dough.
Step 5. Transfer the dough into a baking tin and sprinkle with topping.
Step 6. Bake for about 25-30 minutes at 350 F.
When blondies are cooled, cut them, serve and enjoy their amazing taste.
What I especially like about them is that you don’t need an electric mixer, only a flexible spatula.
You can find more details and the quantities of all ingredients in a recipe card, at the bottom of this post..
Tips that can help prepare perfect Easy Snickerdoodle Blondies:
The safest way to measure the quantity of ingredients is to use a kitchen scale and measure in grams! Especially flour. If you add too much flour, the blondies will be dry, if on the other hand, you add too little of it, the blondies will expand too much.
How to store Easy Snickerdoodle Blondies? In an airtight container, at room temperature, 3-4 days.
Can Easy Snickerdoodle Blondies be frozen? Absolutely. Put them in an airtight container and freeze for up to 2 months.
If you like snickerdoodle cookies, take a look at Chewy Brown Butter Snickerdoodle Cookies. You can also try to make Snickerdoodle Pumpkin Cookies. Holidays are near, so get ready to welcome them with delicious food, presents and festive decoration. If you are running out of good ideas about what to prepare, or you are looking for something new, check out THANKSGIVING.
- 2 3/4 cups all purpose flour (344gr.)
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 stick) unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1 1/2 cup granulated white sugar (300gr.)
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar (100gr.)
- 1/8 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 3 1/2 tablespoon granulated white sugar
- 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat and let it cool to room temperature. While the butter is cooling, preheat the oven to 350 F(176 C).
- Line a 9x13 inch baking pan with parchment paper. Mix the sugar and cinnamon for the topping and set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl, sift the dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, cream of tartar and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together melted cooled butter, white granulated sugar and light brown sugar. Add eggs and vanilla and stir until smooth.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients (about 1/4 per addition) and stir until a fine dough forms. Spread the dough in the prepared pan and sprinkle it with cinnamon and sugar.
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out dry or with a few crumbs. Remove from the oven when done.
- Cool to room temperature. Cut into cubes before serving.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature for 3-4 days or freeze for up to 2 months.
- Melted butter needs to be cooled at room temperature before using.
- Use room temperature eggs.
- Do not use any substitutes for cream of tartar.
- If you are using a glass pan, add a few extra minutes for baking.
- How to store Easy Snickerdoodle Blondies? In an airtight container, at room temperature, 3-4 days.
- Can Easy Snickerdoodle Blondies be frozen? Absolutely. Put them in an airtight container and freeze for up to 2 months.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 134Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 17mgSodium: 98mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 1gSugar: 18gProtein: 2g