Best Mini Pumpkin Pie Cheesecakes with decadent creamy filling made of cream cheese and pumpkin pie layers on crunchy graham cracker crust, topped with whipped cream are so delicious and yet simple fall dessert. This is the most up-to-date Thanksgiving Dessert 2023, perfect for your holiday celebration!
Rich taste of this cheese and pumpkin pie cake tempts you to take another one. With every new bite you’ll want more. You can be sure that the perfect dessert for fall season is right in front of you! When you try these cheesecakes once, you will definitely make them again and again.
Let your fall gatherings more pleasant with warm taste of pumpkin spice that you can feel in each bite of this impressive dessert. I’m enjoying the fall baking season, I love all the smells and flavors that make fall days warmer. Now it’s the time to put our aprons on and truly enjoy every step in preparing this incredible dessert.
Let’s start together, one step at a time to make Best Mini Pumpkin Pie Cheesecakes:
Step 1. Prepare all the ingredients.
Step 2. Make crunchy graham cracker crust and divide the mixture among 12 cups in a muffin tin.
Step 3. Make cheesecake filling and spread it over the crust.
Step 4. Make pumpkin pie filling and spread it over the cheesecake layer.
Step 5. Bake Mini pumpkin pie cheesecakes.
Step 6. Top with whipped cream before serving.
All these delicious layers, made easily and baked with pleasure will put a smile on your face and make your holiday table look better. I love individual size cakes, apart from looking nice, it doesn’t take any extra effort to cut the perfect piece.
This type of dessert looks nice and everyone likes it, which is one of the many reasons I often prepare them. What I especially like is that you don’t have to use water bath for baking. They are easy to make and even easier to bake. You don’t even need plates and cutlery if you use cupcake liners for baking.
In order to make these charming mini cheesecakes perfect, follow some advice:
Make sure to use pumpkin puree, not pumpkin pie filling! Pumpkin pie filling is sweetened and spicy and it won’t work for this recipe.
Your cream cheese should be very soft to beat it easily, with no lumps. It should be left at room temperature for at least an hour.
Eggs should also be room temperature.
Do not overbeat the batter and beat it on medium speed, so that too much air does not enter the batter. Too much air creates holes in the cake and cracks on the top of the cake.
Cracks on the top of the cake can be caused by sudden changes in temperature, so try not to open the oven door while the cake is being baked.
Can they be prepared ahead of time? Best Mini Pumpkin Pie Cheesecakes can be made 3 days earlier. Store them in the fridge in an airtight container, adding the whipped cream before serving. Sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon and chopped pecans to taste.
Can they be frozen? You can freeze them for up to 2 months. Cool them at room temperature first, then refrigerate. Freeze them in a freezer box with parchment paper between the layers and then thaw them in the refrigerator overnight.
- 1 1/2 cup graham cracker crust
- 3 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 5 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- CHEESECAKE FILLING:
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 6 tablespoon sour cream
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- PUMPKIN PIE FILLING:
- 7.5 oz pumpkin puree
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup cheesecake filling
- GARNISH (optional):
- whipped cream
- pumpkin spice or cinnamon
- chopped pecans
- Preheat the oven to 350 F ( 176 C). Line a standard sized muffin tin with 12 cupcake liners or spray each mini cheesecake tin cup with non-stick cooking spray.
TO MAKE THE CRUST:
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, melted butter and cinnamon in a medium sized bowl. Stir until the crumbs moisten, then divide the mixture among the cups in the muffin tin or mini cheesecake tin. Bake for 8- 10 minutes. Take it out of the oven, when baked. Keep the oven at 350F.
TO MAKE CHEESECAKE LAYER:
- In a medium bowl, mix together, at medium speed, softened cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Add vanilla and sugar and mix to combine. Mix in eggs, one at a time. DO NOT OVERMIX! Scoop out a 1/4 cup of the cream cheese mixture and set aside. Pour the rest over the graham cracker crust.
TO MAKE PUMPKIN PIE LAYER:
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs and pumpkin at medium speed, until smooth. Add 1/4 cup of cheesecake mixture, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon and mix until combined.DO NOT OVERMIX! Carefully divide pumpkin mixture over cheesecake layers.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until the edges set and the center gets slightly jiggly. Take out of the oven when it’s done, leave to cool completely at room temperature, then transfer to the fridge for at least 4 hours. Top with whipped cream before serving. Sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, and chopped pecans to taste.
Can they be prepared ahead of time?
- These Mini pumpkin pie cheesecakes can be made 3 days earlier. Store them in the fridge in an airtight container, adding the whipped cream before serving. Sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon and chopped pecans to taste.
Can they be frozen?
- You can freeze them for up to 2 months. Cool them at room temperature first, then refrigerate. Freeze them in a freezer box with parchment paper between the layers and then thaw them in the refrigerator overnight.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 547Total Fat: 39gSaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 20gCholesterol: 113mgSodium: 367mgCarbohydrates: 45gFiber: 2gSugar: 26gProtein: 8g